Thursday, April 22, 2010

May,........ transition month

The Lord has been really changing, stirring and revealing Himself lately.
After today we cannot look back. I don't want to be a pillar of salt.
I want to chase after God in all he has for us.
Pray meditate on Gods word and believe, have faith to believe.
All I need is you, all I need is you.
Bless you oh my Father. You are so good to me.

Spring is officially here, thank you God for that. I pray that my garden is successful and that the mosquitoes hibernate in hell forever. Unless they actually have a purpose Lord please take them out of my yard. Thank you for all that you are doing please give me strength to accept it all and to receive your love. Help me to love my Husband and children as you do and help our family to love others more than ourselves. xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment