Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today is the greatest...until tomorrow!

So sweet the sound of the outdoors. My husband , son and friend are off the a nearby provincial park to go for a hike. The two younger girls are running out in the yard with the puppies and momma dog. To believe that God sends us such blessings. I'm praying that my heart will recive the blessing and not let it go by.
My son will be off on the train to visit with his cousin in two days. What an experience for him!
My oldest is off at work, saving up for her independence.
My baby is off to sleep.
And here I am typing out my thoughts...just to get motivated to serve my family( and feed my need for order) and clean my house!

The thought of a life without my Lord is painful.
My life is in your hands..........

No comments:

Post a Comment