Monday, May 2, 2011

Update.

Time sure has gone by, we are in the midst of settling into our new environment.
We appreciate our new space we are hoping some day to fill it with many more blessings from the Lord.
The adjustment has been a challenge at times, but it was the best choice for our lives at present.
At three and a half months post pardom I feel the adrenalin and love that was flowing has now slowed to a halt and in comes the weight of the world. I have to submit fully and allow God to lead, God is love.
This past weekend my oldest, my youngest and I were blessed to go to an Above rubies retreat and get filled with encouragement. I just love going to be with other beautiful ladies that share a passion and desire to love motherhood and embrace our career choice. We were also blessed with some guests, a lovely lady and four of her daughters. God is so great to give us the gift of fellowship. I was able to share and be loved and love on them.
What an amazing love God has for us!
I hope and pray that God will continue to grow a love in our hearts that can pour out for others to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment