Thursday, August 26, 2010










This summer has been full of Gods love,
The sunshine and rain.
The market, the vegetables.
The friends, The flowers.
The outdoors, the wildlife.
The work, the rest
Not to mention the honey and chickens!
All an amazing display of Gods never ending love for
His children.







My prayer is that we learn to live like the birds of the air..

Said the Robin to the Sparrow, I'd really like to know why these anxious human being rush about and worry so. Said the Sparrow to the Robin, friend I think that it must be, That they have no heavenly Father, which who cares for you and me....Phil Keaggy





How great is our God,
That He chose to send His son,
so that we can have life with Him!




The summer isn't even over.
I am so grateful,
We still get to take part in our favorite festival,
Have another day at the market and
Our family has the opportunity to have a student from Germany stay with us for five months!






No comments:

Post a Comment